Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Salute to the world..

A salute from new blogger to this world. I will try to keep updating my online dairy at least on weekly basis. As the blog says, I will just tell about my life, my thinking and the surrounding around us. I am working in the telecommunications industry, enjoying the happy family life with lovely wife Seema and cutie but really naughty son Aryan. Sometimes uses my camera but still not comfortable with digitals (please don’t want to enter into good, better & best discourse). Luv running (one day will complete marathon... may be just a day dream). Read books, some time Nietzche, sometimes Milan Kundera to Telecommunication blogs. You are going to read lot about my socio-political thinking and my views on telecom industry and Internet future. Movies are something never able to attract me, but like watching sometimes. After all life is full of contradictions and simplicity will never take someone to anywhere. Complexities and contradictions are not just need but way of life.
More is coming......

No comments: